Skip to content
- Can I pay by direct debit?
Yes, you can. Here are our details:
ANZ 06 0379 025 7483 00
Please email us a copy of your order when you have made payment. Use your invoice number in the reference field.
- I need an order urgently. What can I do?
If your order is urgent you, email us at email@example.com before you order, advising the date it is needed by. We will provide an estimate delivery date but cannot take responsibility for orders not arriving by required dates.
- I've just added to my order. Can you combine the orders?
Where possible we will combine orders to save you on the shipping fee. We will happily refund the freight difference provided you have contacted us before both orders have been processed.
- How does the free shipping work on orders over $100.
Free shipping is applied for orders over $100 from New Zealand. This promotion excludes rural deliveries. Note we cannot deliver to PO Box addresses.
- Where do I return faulty product to?
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your fault details plus a photo, and we will be in touch as soon as possible. Please read our returns policy here.
- GST invoice
We can provide you with a GST invoice at the time of your purchase. Please add this request in the notes section of your order or email email@example.com
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.